Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Friday 8 April 2011

You Are Hire!

Boss: You are hire!I found that you had paid too much time to chatting and trading..
Boss: Sometimes i am not sure how many hands do you have?
AA): err, err, Sorry i am just an octopus, I use my octopus hands to trade, to work, to chat...multitask. That why i also always make mistake in trading because of this octupus system none of one i can focus and achieve it...
AA): OH, Yeah! than i can be a full time trader everyday cha cha cha share market. Thank You. You had make an excellent decision!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment