Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Friday 8 April 2011

How did your big investment ? dear?

This cartoon guy wasn’t able to prevent his trading mistakes from turning into disaster. He didn’t keep his losses small.I learned this lesson the hard way during my early trading days.
During market bullish time you can hear this:
A) To night we go enjoin Dai Tong restaurant..
B) Today my profit enough me to buy many Hermès "Birkin" bag ...
C) I want to change a big car..
D) With the sweet scent of optimism acting like a most potent aphrodisiac.
What's a joke?
Do you know that the bear is waiting when you full of condifent market is bullish?

No comments:

Post a Comment