Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Friday 8 April 2011

How Grandma Act

I no need to take any responsibility of my posting because I am not a famous Analysts in share market and I am just a normal people.So that people will not take my words seriously.That why I choose to become a normal people because more freedom. When I feel uncomfortable I wont chat and I will closed my blog down and i get nothing lost. In this world learned to be independent and freedom dont become parasites. And never see people face shall i need it?
I had been chating all over the world in different countries for more than 20 years to share the stock market but seen I only learned in malaysia blogger pop ban chatters ..well, great lesson for me so I also know how to ban people....from now onwards.
You want me to become enemy of you? WELL...
If you have an  enemy then you will be always alert.You will always try to win over your enemy and can keep your mind always working.It will improve your hidden skills and you can gain confidence if you achieve a victory.In short an enemy can make you perfect! THANK YOU!!!
Enemy we can improve by our selves in preparing plans. i conclude by saying 'An  Enemy ' as a opponent in the chess player and play the game........................

No comments:

Post a Comment