Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Saturday 9 April 2011

When You Get Loss Amount In Share Market..

Today, the stock market fall, I also suddenly dropped 10%, held the money gone! It seems only hold-up and
 the mood is bad!
Guy: Honey, Hi, Come let me hug hug..You look so sweet and so cute, Dear.
Gal: You go away.
Guy: ( Try to persuade her holding a bunch of fresh flowers) See What I brought you?
Gal: I got no mood today, I make a huge losses in my trading....... 
Guy:......................Bad luck today.....yesterday she is so good mood and so happy, today she is so sad and bad mood....Huh.....I got to pray hard make sure she gain in share market else i will get suffer!!! 
Stock investors may have this feeling: When the rose market appears, usually more exciting mood, chasing the enthusiasm is high. But in many cases, investors chase into the future, they find themselves at a high level of the quilt. In contrast, when faced with market slump, investors are generally the mood is fear, have thrown sell into flesh, but looked back, I realize I cut the stock to the floor, which is what they often That the human weakness of greed and fear reflected in the stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment