Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Friday 15 April 2011

People to be available in middle-aged Training.


No one asked the poor in the road, the rich live in a distant mountains. "also leave him a close relative or"friend", snobbish people living to do, is grab a handful of casually. At low tide, and the plight of your life when Reaching out to you that your hands warm is your friend. do not believe that when you are rich and sweet - false; because the dog hat look after the children will confuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment