Market Value is a financial matching/strategy game. From the most humble beginnings wheel and deal your way to becoming the Millionaire you allways dreamt of.

Life Expectation.

Silence is sometimes tired, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes aftertaste; sometimes just want to have peace and quiet, and now I just want to quietly think about my own future and the future. Authors write poetry spare time to enrich my own shortcomings and weaknesses, Life Expectation. .. 一生何求

life

I like to read but more like reading other people's blogs. Because these can make me learn the vicissitudes of life and I have more knowledge available to the subject matter and painting. .

Friday 6 May 2011

KLCI may fall to 1474 again?

I have warning you it's time for you to sell all your stocks since last 2 weeks. How accurate? Its pure base on my trading decision and not rumours. In my memory,  In May 2010, our local stock market, FBMKLCI, corrected 7.5% in one month. To add insult to injury, we experienced the euro debt problems and the infamous Flash Crash on 6 May 2010.
This year i make a same decision i clear all my position before May because of inflation and Japane crisis, I am sure this Quarter result may report a poor profit due to that impact. And another thing is Dow hit a triple high which may make a correction in any time btw our klci the volume keep reducing, is a signal of correction soon since last 2 weeks.
Foreign fund also leaving since last month and the last transaction they are buying is begining of month April. From the foreign fund flow chart the % of share holding is reducing so. Rising liquidity, rotational interest in various sectors.......bla bla bla..., Due to many many more reason i make a decision i Stay Sideline.
Buiter also warned that authorities in emerging economies such as China,
India and Brazil could be falling behind the curve in policy tightening
to tackle inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment